Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am confused with the settings of game. Everything has changed except for the level that I am on. I had over 200 gold bars and then suddenly I have 0 gold bars and I did not purchase anything. What must I do?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
When is candy crush saga going to be fixed? I am on level 15901 for over a week. Mecan
Hello @beems 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
There is a glitch going on in the game since Wednesday! King team is aware about it and are looking into it. Please do not reinstall your game as it will not resolve the issue. This issue is listed/highlighted in Game’s Help Center area too. Once the issue is resolved, everything will be back to normal.
I need these details though… which device are you using? Are you logged into the game through Facebook or Kingdom account?
To reply back, please type below 🍫🍫