Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have lost almost 7000 levels. I have been playing this for a long time. Do y’all sign in under your Apple or your email account? I just don’t understand how I have lost all of these levels. I need some help.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @rjhaggard 🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, did you log into the game through Facebook OR Apple account?
Did you lose only level progress? Are your Gold Bars, profile picture, friends list intact?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫