Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I redeem the gold bars in my account. I purchased them before I was on a game. They show at the top of my page, but I can't figure out how to use them? Nothing happens when I click on them.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Dee9093π€ Good Afternoon!
Thank you for coming back and taking time to update me that the issue is resolvedπ
Have an amazing day & a wonderful weekend ahead!
Hello and thank you for your reply. Somehow my gold bars kicked in when I played the next time π. My account is working again. Appreciate your help and welcome wishes. π€
Hello @Dee9093π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using?
You can use the Gold Bars to purchase extra moves and boosters while playing the game. Can you show me a screenshot of where you see those Gold bars on top of your page?
To reply back, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment boxπ«π«