Options
Magwadasuzennhamburo
Magwadasuzennhamburo Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I get lives

Answers

• amingy
    amingy Posts: 103 Level 3
    Options

Sadly, unless you buy them you only get 5.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,546 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Magwadasuzennhamburo and welcome to the community! Lives will refresh every half hour in Candy Crush, so after three hours you will have full lives again.

To get more lives invite some friends to your game and ask them for help. I have many friends in my game and each day I can use 20 extra lives from my friends. This is how to do it:

Click on any of the other players on your map. There is a green ogre near me here:

I click on the player and see their player profile.

Try to find a player who has played recently, so this one is not a good choice, but there are others to try. Then press "Add Friend" .

You can also go into your profile icon at the top of the game and press "friends" and this screen will come up

Press on "add more friends" and you will get a list of other players you can invite.

Once some of these have accepted your invitation, you will see their life requests in your game in the envelope at the top of the map screen. There will be a red circle with a number in the envelope. Click on the envelope and you get to accept the requests and gifted lives. Press on "check all" at the bottom and then "accept".

I have many active friends in my other game and I can see them by going into my profile:

When I click on their name I get to see their player profile and can request and send a life to them. Remember to always send a life when you request one, as it will not cost you to do so!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?