Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Please check my level it's doesn't work I don't know understand what can I do thank you.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Saikatghosh7 and welcome to the community! We cannot check your level here as this is a community for players like yourself, to help one another. However I would be glad to help you out with some tips! But we need to know which level it is that you are playing right now. If you tell us the number of the level we can check out the same level in our own games. Just let us know by replying back here.