Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I've been stuck on level 1044 forever, tried it all. Never had so many losses. Please any cheats? I am not enjoying the game anymore
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @cactusflowersl64 and welcome to the community. I am sorry but we cannot share any cheats here. I think however that level 1044 is deliberately designed to leave you short of liquorice. You will need to wait for a lucky board to come along, which is part of the level design by King. I don't know when this will happen, but eventually you will get the right candies to drop to break into the frosting at the top early (striped or wrap/stripe combo). You need to release the liquorice droppers early or else you will not succeed. I tried lucky candy booster but it did not work. If posting here has miraculously help you pass this level please could you let us know.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Is your level 1044 like this or Could you please take a screenshot