Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This morning I went in to play as usual, then I took a break and when I reopened the game it asked me to enter my name again, the gold bars I had accumulated disappeared, and all my friends were also deleted. I do not understand what happened.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @maira_ortizπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! There is an issue in the game that is affecting multiple players!
Can you tell me which device you are using? Also, are you logged into the game with Facebook or Kingdom account?
Please reply by typing below π«π«