Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why is the language always a foreign language when I go to the king website for Candy Crush Saga? I want it in English always.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Do you mean THIS website? At the top of my screen I see the words "Candy Crush Saga" (en) and a little triangle, that is where you can change the language. Have you by chance changed it some other language?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community If you play on mobile, the language in the game will be the same as the one your phone. If you play on king.com, you will notice at the end of the page language section where you can change the language.
I'd suggest you follow the below steps to check if your language is available on the Android device:
If you're unable to find your language, you can submit your feedback directly that may help us improve our services and functionality. To send feedback: