Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi there, Ive just purchased a 2.99 bundle and should have had all kinds for it including I think 1 hour and 40 mins unlimited lives but I’ve got nothing, please help!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @La1neygeo 🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Can you tell me which device you are using to play the game?
You said “purchase failed”!! Did you not receive the items you have purchased OR you were not able to purchase the items as you have received an error?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫