Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I play on two devices. iPhone and iPad. They have always synced up but for some reason my iPad has gone back to level 1 when I am on level 11696. How can I sync my iPad to my iPhone
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello Diana @diana0403🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Please try the steps provided in this Help Article link and see if it helps to fix the issue —> My Progress is different on my devices
Please reply how it goes by typing below🍫🍫
Glad to know that, Diana @diana0403 🤗
thank you was able to get it back.