Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
my app keeps freezing especially when watching videos to earn rewards. I have lost multiple levels due to this
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @steintripsπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I just need to make sure that you are playing Candy Crush Saga!
Which device are you using to play the game? Can you for the version of the App you have right now? Is your game freezing only while watching the Ads or while playing regular game too?
Please reply by typing below π«π«