Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I keep getting pop ups to help a friend pass a level but when I click on it nothing happens it's suppose to take me to her level , what's happening
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @th70🤗 A Warm Welcome back to the King Community!
I did not receive this feature in my game yet!! Let me call one our Community friend @christinewupp. She has this feature and has been helping her friends passing their levels.
She might not be here right now. So, please wait for a bit for her to be here.
If you have any questions in the meantime, please type below🍫🍫