Chanty9
Chanty9 Posts: 8 Level 2

How to finisch level 15754??

(With no boosters or goldbars)

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,730 Level 5
    Options

Hello @Chanty9 and welcome back to this community. I note that you have been playing Candy Crush for a long time. Well done for getting this far on in the game! Unfortunately King have made many changes over the past twelve months and one of those is that many levels now do require boosters to pass. Either boosters or 10 gold to for extra moves. If you have now run out of boosters and gold then there is no easy way to carry on playing at this level range. It will take a lot of patience to wait for a lucky board to come along, and even then it is likely to just leave you one move or one jelly short. That is how the game now is. Many of us have started over and played a new game from level 1.

Specifically to level 15754, here is my starting board. I have got starting colour bombs and wrap/stripe but I think with 20 moves this level is currently completely impossible to pass. It's pay 10 gold to pass or wait until King make it easier, which they probably will if too many players get stuck on it and drop out.

If you were to play starting boosters and were lucky enough to get the wrap being blue and next to the colour bomb, then maybe this could be passed. I might try to see if this is possible or if the algorithm will allow that to happen.

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,730 Level 5
    edited May 19
    Options

Update on level 15754: I tried the above 50 times and the game does not ever give you a blue wrap when you play it as a starting booster. However, every now and then you do get a starting board that allows you to create a blue wrap:

In most cases I needed to use a hand switch to create it, and when I did this it did sit next to my colour bomb.

The above are four example of a "helping board". I would not call it a "lucky" board, because the best I could do is get to this point:

So after detonating the wrap and colour bomb I am left with this board above. But that is as far as the game gives me luck. I get no more opportunities to clear the blockers, a single UFO is never enough, nor is a combination of hammers or UFOs:

This is a pay to pass level at the moment.

• Chanty9
    Chanty9 Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

@christinewupp

Thank you for your comment.

Then there is nothing to do but hope that King will change the game. 🙏

I don't think starting over at level 1 is an option, I would like to continue since I have already come this far.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?