Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’ve cleared all the knots and it’s not highlighting any more to clear but it keeps saying I have 3-4 left to clear
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @horsel🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am thinking that you must have removed the "Magic Mixer" from the board before it can produce the blocker!! Let me check the level and get back to you.
If you have any questions in the meantime, you can type below🍫🍫
Knots?