Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
When I try to install it download to about 85 and starts to install
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @jaderyan2🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
But, I am sorry to say that I did not understand the issue you are experiencing! Can you please explain a bit more?
To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Could you please tell more detail