Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
what can i do about my screen freezing. Especially, after I make a purchase. the screen freezes and I lose my money and my playing time.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @frandithπββοΈ
I will not be able to assist you unless you reply back with your device & version details!
Please reply by typing below π«π«
Hello @frandithπ€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, which device are you using? Can you please make sure that your App is updated to the latest version and also your device software?
And for the missing purchased items, you will have to contact the Customer Support according to the device you are using. For iOS - Apple Support; For Android - Google Play Store, etc.,
Please let me know if you need further assistance. You can reply by typing below π«π«