Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have not received 2 small packages that I paid for
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
So if I buy something and I don’t receive it and have to go through Apple for a refund, why should I trust the game to ever give me what I paid for? I have found it too difficult to maneuver through the Apple refund.
I still have not received 2 lil packages I paid for. Was 1.99 (2.11 with tax)
I would suggest you go to Apple and ask for a refund. They will refund any purchases you did not receive! Go into your appleID in settings on the iPad then your account and purchase history. You can click on the purchase you did not receive and follow the links to request a refund. You can't count on King to rectify this. It seems to be happening quite a lot so it's always best to go via the agent that took your payment, which in your case is Apple.
can you help? I was supposed to get time and “helpers”
my iPad
I bought a small package about an hour ago for $2.99
I’m using my iPad. I bought a Sunday small package just an hour or so ago for $2.99
Hello @Edistogirl🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased packages! Which device are you using to play the game?
Please reply by typing below🍫🍫