Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
This is the 3rd purchase that I have not received.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Pmarie2729🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you did not receive your purchased items!
(1) If you are using an Apple Device, please follow the steps & instructions given in this link (click on these Green letters) —> Why haven't I received my purchase on Apple Device;
(2) If you are using an Android device, please click on this (Green lettered) link —> Did not receive purchase on my Android device ;
(3) For Facebook —> Did not receive my purchase on Facebook
If you have any questions, please type below🍫🍫