Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I cannot find my account. I was playing it and saved my progress. When I can back everything was deleted. How can I get reclaim my progress.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Capucinesgood If you have saved your progress you can get your account back: Go into the app and then go into settings, which is the small pink cogwheel at the top. In settings click on "my account". You should get a page like this one:
Choose the bottom option "Already have a King account? Log in with email" if you previously saved your game with email.