Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I had to reset my iPhone and I was over 3,000 level. I logged in and it says I’m on level 167 :( what can I do???
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @prichardj1982🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Please replay level 167 and win it. Do not click on "Skip" and wait till the scoreboard appears on it's own. Now, go back to the Map screen and see if the Profile Icon is clickable to go to your original level.
If it still didn't work, please reply by typing below and post a screenshot of your map screen also.