Why can my friend watch some ads for extra moves or boosters while this is not possible for me

Options
loekietendam
loekietendam Posts: 2 Newbie

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 148,059 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

For more Info Here

• loekietendam
    loekietendam Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

is it possible to enable your self for this testing fase?

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 34,542 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @loekietendam🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

As players, it is not possible to add ourselves to the testing done by King Saga game teams.

The random players' list is generated by King's computer system! Even the King team won't have any control on who will be added to the Ads feature.

But, if you see any Survey/feedback in your game asking about Ads, make sure that you choose the option of receiving Ads. I have done it a few years ago in my game, hence, I do not remember it accurately!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?