Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatโs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, Iโm new here. Once movie season is over will my candy crush revert back? I seem to have lost my original game ๐ข Many thanks
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Glad to know that @Marikev ๐ค
Have a wonderful day and keep crushing ๐ซ๐ซ
I can understand ๐ค
And, my guess was right! You have unlocked a new feature. By the looks of it, I am thinking it is the โAdventure Pathโ!
I do not have it yet as only few selected players have a chance to play this feature! Since it is a test, it might be removed from your game after a while! Enjoy it while it lasts ๐๐
thank you, all sorted ๐
thank you so much. I was playing game five thousand and something on candy crush so Iโm a bit crushed to go back to the beginning of a new game ๐
Hello @Marikev ๐ค Welcome to the King Community!
I am wondering may be you have unlocked a special feature called โAdventure Pathโ - which makes your game look a bit different!
Can you please show a screenshot of your game map, so that I can confirm / check whatโs wrong?
To reply back, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box ๐ซ๐ซ
Hi there. The game should not have changed for you just because there is Movie Season. In which way has your game been lost? I do not understand what you mean.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
As I knew before, of course it will return to the way it was before