Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have 20 moves for this level. It is impossible. It cost a lot of boosters and I have no goldbars enough.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello and Welcome to the King Community, Jean @Jean6713 🤗
Please click on this Green lettered link to leave your feedback regarding your level —> Levels: 16 281 - 16 325
Where must I leave the feedback about level 16297? I don't understand. I have ine UFO , that is not enough.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
I play this level use Ufo booster to completed . I would suggest you give your feedback there, the level designers are keeping an eye on it and I hope they will take your feedback.