Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
hi I completed my 6 th daily win in a row last night but I didn’t get any prize
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
hi, yes I’m playing candy crush saga on my iPad Pro
Hello @beaneybaby 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I just need to make sure that you are playing Candy Crush Saga! For any and all missing prizes, you will have to contact King Player Support team and send a complaint about your missing reward. Can you tell me which device you are using?
To reply, you can type below 🍫🍫