Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hello my face book was hacked. I'm trying to play my candy crush game and it's started me at game one and I know I was in the 2000
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @carolynchase514 π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
If you lost the level progress, it does not mean that you might have hacked, but having a little glitch! To be safe side, please change your Facebook password.
With regards to level progress, which device are you using?
Please reply by typing below π«π«