Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Why am I only getting 30 minutes out of the 60 free minute challenges?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @pal5765🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Few other players are also complaining the same thing! I have not been receiving any unlimited lives at all but the end prize. I will report this issue to our Community In-charge.
I need these details please… (1) Which device are you using?
(2) how me 2 screenshots — The announcement where it says you will receive 60 minutes of the boosters; Screenshot when you are claiming 30 minutes.
To reply back, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫