Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
good night everyone. I’m playing from Orlando Florida. I have a question. I’m at level 2638 but every time I go on the game it start me at level 232 and I have to keep swiping all the way back to 2638. Can anyone help me with this. Thanks.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am glad it worked @cliffmon🤗
Keep crushing! Have an amazing day and a wonderful weekend ahead🍫🍫
Hello @cliffmon🤗 Thank you for replying back and providing the screenshot!
I was suspecting this!! If you notice, there are no stars on level 216 & level 217. Please replay both these levels and win them. ** Do not skip the moves and let the game run it's course until Tiffi comes up with the Stars & score.
Now, you might be able to click on your Profile icon and jump to your actual level.
Please try it and let me know how it goes🍫🍫
my ipad is not working and I want to transfer my level6249 to my computer, I've spent a lot of money to get there and now it doesn't work please help me with this problem. richardbeverly05@gmail.com
thank you so much. Yes that did it. It’s taking me to all the levels that have 0 stars. Thank you.
hi. Any idea why?
Good morning @PummyRaj. Yes I’m playing saga. Thank you responding. Here’s the screen shot.
one is where it keep starting me from and the other is my actual level.
Hello @cliffmon🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Are you playing Candy Crush Saga? If so, can you show me a screenshot of your game map please?
To reply back, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box 🍫🍫