Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am having problems when I open cand crush and YouTube premium at the same time. This occurs frequently
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hey Dlaera!
Thanks for reaching out and sorry to hear you're experiencing issues when using Candy Crush and YouTube Premium together. It’s really helpful to know that this seems to occur more frequently after updates.
Here’s a couple of steps you might try in the meantime:
We appreciate you bringing this to our attention. I'll pass your message along to our tech team to investigate further. Please keep us posted if you notice any changes or if the issue persists after trying these steps!
Which device are you using @Dlaera ?
I play on an iPad and I cannot open both the game and YouTube at the same time!! When players asked about some Music Apps, that's what I found out from our Community In-charge that it is not possible to open both Apps at the same time!
If you can tell me which device you are using, I can ask our Community In-charge and clarify it for you.
Which device are you using @Dlaera?
You are totally wrong. I always do that. You can open a lot of other apps. I do this all the time. But sometimes this occurs after some updates. I want communicate that happens again.
Hello @Dlaera🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
We cannot open external Apps while Candy Crush Saga is being played! I think that's why, you are not able to open both the game and YouTube at the same time!