Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
it seems impossible to pass. SOS!!!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @dorayy88 and welcome to the community! I scrolled back to this level and actually found it easy to pass on my first attempt. This is how I did it:
On my second move I get an opportunity to match these candies to get the red key.
Once the key is gone the yellow candies drop to charge up the frog after one more move, and opens the locked toffee in the bottom middle.
You now have to move the frog onto that toffee in the bottom middle. The rest of the toffee swirls are removed using the striped candies and combos that drop.
This has now unlocked all the "5 toffee swirl" cages. The bombs look daunting but I found that in my game from here on the game helps me pass, even though I make a few silly moves. The wrapped candies from the dispenser can be used to charge the frog up again, to destroy the bombs and get the rainbow twist and skulls now. From this point on the game helped me pass easily as there are only few colours. Ignore the left hand side from now on.
Hello @dorayy88🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using to play the game?
Let me give a shout out to one of our Community friends @christinewupp and see if she can find any tips to beat this level🍫🍫