Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Hi, my apps stuck at silver chocolate box, i can't even play the games and minimize the box.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @bensmicha32π€ A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue with the Chocolate Box in your game!
We have received few complaints about this issue and I have suggested them to send a complaint to the King Player Support team! I am assuming that they were able to resolve the issue as those players did not come back to report again!
Hence, I would suggest you to do the same! If you need assistance with sending your complaint, please let me know which device you are using and I will be able to assist you further π«π«
I have done all these steps and nothing has worked! This is frustrating
Hello ziecandy and welcome to the Community π
I'm sorry to hear about the trouble with the Silver Chocolate Box. Let's try to get this sorted so you can get back to your game:
Hope this helps π