Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How do I merge progress in candy crush between Facebook and my email profile on king.com
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I see, when you disconnect the game app from your Facebook account and connect it to your King account, you should see an option to sign with an email:
What happens when you try to log in with your King email address? It should sync once you've connected the game.
All sorted thank you
Hi yes I have a new king.com account but my existing candy crush game is linked to my Facebook account and I want to change it to email but not lose my progress
Hi Edzded and welcome to the Community π
You will have to create a King account directly from the game app. We have prepared some steps HERE which will show you step by step how to create it.
Hope this comes in handy π