Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Twice I have collected enough blues to get to the 50 gold and it just says connection issue ,will we get it once problem fixed
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @asd13 🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! I am assuming that you are experiencing this issue with “Too That” event! Did I get that right?
If so, which device are you using? Can you please check if your game App is updated to the latest version and let me know which version you have right now?
Please reply by typing below 🍫🍫