Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I won 2 events o. All stars then I won the first event out of three and haven’t heard anything back, was wondering if I made it to the final
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I am sorry but a lot of other players had the event just disappear as well. There were a total of six rounds. Certainly, if you won your round you should have automatically entered the next round but obviously this did not happen.
It became hugely difficult to progress to the finals, and at the point your event disappeared I would guess there were still many tens of thousands of the top players left in the competition, so you probably saved time and money by missing out on the last two rounds. Anyone in the final will already know as King have contacted all the finalists.
Hello @Bmurf1958🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
To be one of the Finalists, you will have to win all rounds AND come in the first place in final 3 rounds!
If that did not happen, then, King won't be contacting you!!
All the Best for next year's Tournament 🌟🌟