Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I am unable to send send lives to my only friend but I can receive from her. But she never receives the lives I send her.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Lito_9π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest you to contact King Player Support team and ask for their assistance. They have resources to look into your account and see what might be causing issues for you to send lives to your friends. Here is the link to contact them β> https://soporto.king.com/contact
If you have any other questions, please type below π«π«