Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
why my level is down ? i passed the hard level already while im waiting a life .it turn to back down the hard level π«€π
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Xavier1168π€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am so sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
I would suggest to contact King Player Support team and find out what happened. If you can tell me which device you are using, I will be able to give you proper steps.
To reply, please type belowπ«π«