Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything thatβs not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I have around 1000+ coins. I got it in last few months its very difficult to get it. Without any information or purchase these points are gone and it becomes zero.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Sumaarunπ€ Welcome to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game!
When did you lose your Gold Bars? Which device are you using? Along with Gold Bars, did you lose your profile picture, friends list as well?
Please reply by typing below π«π«