Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I’m so so disgusted. I give live constantly. Way over 300 a week. When I request lives I have 54 requests and 5 lives given. Why????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi Welcome to the Community
You can receive 200 lives full, if someone sent you lives, you don't receive, you have to use lives from friends
You can use 20 lives per day, you can send lives to friends enough
Keep crushing have a great day 😊