Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
For the last week or so, I have to keep logging in to my Candy Crush Saga to save my progress. It happens several times a day. I am attaching screenshots to further explain what’s happening. How do I fix this? It’s annoying!
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
after I delete and reinstall the game app, would it be possible for you all to give me complimentary boosters?
I'm sorry to hear it did not help. I'm afraid there is no other option except for deleting the game app and install it back again. Have you tried that yet?
Be aware that any saved Boosters and lives will get deleted as these are items that gets stored on the device and not synced like your game progress and Gold Bars do.
this didn’t fix the problem either.
Thank you for getting back to us and sorry to hear the issue persists 😔
There is one more thing you can try and that is try clear the game app cache and also I would clear the Safari browser cache:
Hope this will help 🙏
unfortunately that didn’t work. I am still experiencing the same issue.
Hello @lobichere🤗 Welcome to the King Community!
Thank you for the screenshots, it helped me understand the issue you are experiencing!
This is a new requirement from the Facebook! They have changed their settings, and that's why, whenever we want to open the game, Facebook always asks us to log in again!
Our Community In-charge provided some specific steps. Try and see if those steps work for you⬇️
1. Remove an app or game that you've added to Facebook
Remove an app or game that you've added to Facebook
2. Logout of Facebook from all browser on device, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.,3. Log out of the Facebook app if installed4. Restart the game and connect with FB, this time you should be promoted to enter your Facebook credentials.5. If the issue persists as a workaround connect using your Kingdom email instead. (If you don't have a Kingdom account, follow the the steps HERE.
2. Logout of Facebook from all browser on device, Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.,
3. Log out of the Facebook app if installed
4. Restart the game and connect with FB, this time you should be promoted to enter your Facebook credentials.
5. If the issue persists as a workaround connect using your Kingdom email instead. (If you don't have a Kingdom account, follow the the steps
HERE
.
Can you please let us know if this helped or not (so that, we can provide these steps to other players too)!
To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫