2328 STUCK

Options
tink38
tink38 Posts: 4 Newbie

I've been stuck on level 2328 for almost a wk ! I had an hour of bombs+striped/wrapped and still couldn't beat it ! So annoying! They did away with cinema I guess ? I guess you have to pay to beat levels now 😭. I'm about ready to Uninstall it ! Any tips would be appreciated. Don't know how much longer I can play the level over and over! Signed by a frustrated candy crusher

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    edited May 23
    Options

Hello. @tink38 Does you level 2328 look like this video?

If it does, then I think the key to passing is to take any chance the game gives you to get rid of the bubble gum on the left as early as possible, as this will release the striped candies. Then continue popping as much bubble gum as you can. What Johnny did in this video is to avoid setting off the caged bubble gums too early. This would drop liquorice near the front and so prevent the horizontal stripes from getting through to the frosting at the back. Here I got myself into that situation, which is not good and needs to be avoided:

So the video does very neatly illustrate the best sequence to pass this level: try to get the bubble gum on the left first and allow the stripes to drop to the bottom to detonate the multiple layered frosting before allowing all those liquorice to drop.

I would NOT recommend playing any starting boosters for this level at all because you need to play the right sequence and boosters may mess with that!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?