Level 6119

Options

Best Answer

Answers

• PummyRaj
    PummyRaj Posts: 35,393 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hello @LadyOklahoma🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!

Which device are you using?

Can you please post a screenshot of the level after you click on Play?

To reply, you can type below. To post the screenshot, tap on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫

• MannyFae
    MannyFae Posts: 375 Level 4
    Options

Hello @LadyOklahoma

This level is indeed challenging. Fortunately, there is a specific strategy you need to use to beat it, although it's not easy to carry out.

This is my starting board.

The first thing I need to do is clear the twists in the leftmost column. I use stripes that drop from the dispensers, as well as striped+wrapped combos that are very useful here. I don't worry about the frosting, I will remove it while working on twists.

A bunch of wrapped candies drops from the dispenser as soon as the twists are cleared. Often they immediately explode, and this will likely ruin the level, especially if you have few moves left. It is fortunate that they have survived this time.

Now I set off a combination of wrapped and wrapped, which causes two blasts that reach the rainbow twists in the bottom row. The leftmost twist in a chain has been reduced to just one layer.

More wrapped candies have been dispensed immediately, and the task now is to somehow lower them so that a wrapped+wrapped combo can reach the twists. This is probably the hardest and most frustrating part because they keep exploding. I used a color bomb to remove the green, and after a series of explosions, I ended up with two properly positioned wraps.

The chain of rainbow twists and the key that dropped were removed by the wrapped+wrapped combo blasts, resulting in the chests with licorice finally opening.

Now I have six moves to try and clear the licorice shells. I managed to remove the two top ones, and the game dropped me a color bomb and striped candy next to it. I decided to use a CB+striped combo since the double color bomb combo won't be helpful with one move left.

And it worked!

I hope this helps and good luck!

• LadyOklahoma
    LadyOklahoma Posts: 2 Newbie
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?