Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
there’s an answer to this question but when I click it I get a permission denied image (attached) which is not helpful. So where did my lives go?
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
I can try… but what I would really like is an answer! Can you tell me why all of the lives I was given are gone?
Hello @kmsings🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Can you tell me where you found that answer? Will you be able to provide that link for me, so that I can report it to our Community In-charge?
To reply back, you can type below🍫🍫