Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
My champion race is missing please help
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Rashidwaslee Unless you are almost at the top of Candy Crush all players should have the episode race in their game. Usually if it is missing that is a connection issue. Whenever I lose the episode race flag in my game I close the app, make sure I have the date and time set correctly on my phone and reopen the app. I then play one or two previously played levels until my events and the flag comes back. If this doesn't help, shutting down and reopening the phone might help, but don't ever uninstall the app as this will lose you your boosters.
If you lost connection when you started an episode, once you are in the middle of that episode the race won't come back until you start the next episode.