Is level 7304 rigged to be impossible even with boosters?

Options
christinewupp
christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
edited May 23 in Discussions

I hit level 7304 today in my wealthy game. Played all the boosters to try to keep my win streak. This level is not marked as hard or legendary, but I was completely unable to keep my win streak even though I played almost all the boosters in my inventory and even paid 10 gold to play on. Verdict: This seems to be a perfect example of a level rigged to be impossible so you lose your win streak or pay for a second lot of extra lives.

Comments

• christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 6,746 Level 5
    edited May 23
    Options

Evidence: Here is my board after having paid to play on with 10 gold and having played lots of combos of boosters already. Each time I clear one or two of the blockers in the way of the rainbow rapids another one drops to block the path. It is NEVER cleared, no matter what I do!

I now try to clear the path using hand switches and lollipop hammers.

This board looks like I should have a winning last move here if I match the four purple with the wrap in the middle, so I use a hand switch to make that move:

But it did not work! Every time I so remove or hit the last blocker another one spawns. After the switches and lollipops I also used thirteen UFOs! And I am still left with blockers in the path of the rainbow rapids. I even used four party poppers !

Finally I give up after having used 11 UFOs, 2 lollipops, 13 hand switches and 3 party poppers to no avail.

I pay the 16 gold for the extra 5 moves and manage to finally pass three moves later. If that's not proof it's rigged, then what is?

My point is: This particular board was rigged to be impossible unless you pay twice. A few attempts later, when I tried again, I managed to pass without extra moves. So as I've always speculated, each board is fixed to be either:

- possible without boosters

- impossible without paying for extra moves to play on or

-possible if you play the right boosters.

Each time a player attempts the same level they get a different type of board and which of the three options you get is written into the algorithm.

Lesson to be learned: Don't pay twice to hold onto your win streak, it's a trick to make you use up all your gold. I don't have that problem of course, as I still have almost 16,000 gold in this account. To anyone thinking I'm stupid to waste all my boosters: It was a test to prove a point.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?