Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
over 10000 games and sudden event frozen and can’t continue.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
please respond. Anyone have an answer on fixing bronze chocolate box freezing? I have seen other postsonexactissuebutnofix!
it appears this same item has happened to other players but I cannot find a solution
ipad and bronze chocolate box. Can’t continue
Hello Mary @Mary_L_Ryan🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
Which device are you using? Which event froze in your game?
how do I do that without losing everything?
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for reporting . In the meantime please force close the Apps and Log in again