Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
excuse me, please tell me how to get back the equipment in the game, I lost my phone and log in Candy Crush Saga through Facebook, althought the progress is still there but the equipment in my game ( some are over 5 or 6 hundred pieces ) disappeared
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @lovelyzzz I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but I don't think you can get your boosters back if you lost the phone they were stored on. The boosters are stored on the device, not in King's server like your game progress and gold is, so I am sorry, but you will have lost those boosters along with your phone. I'm really sorry this happened to you.