Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
Nao estou conseguindo jogar no notebook nem no app da Microsoft, minhas barras de ouro não carregam nem meu progresso.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello, I closed the game on mobile, Facebook and iPhone, waited a few minutes and logged in again, but the problem persists. On Facebook, I lose my progress, friends and gold bars. I can't even log in on my mobile, it says I'm not connected. All I can do is play on my cell phone, but yesterday I didn't receive gold bars in 2 races of the episodes that I quickly played through.
Hello @CristinaRJ🤗 A Warm Welcome to the King Community!
First of all, Thank you for coming back and posting your question in English😍
I am sorry to hear about the issue in your game! When you open the game, do you see an error message? If so, can you show me a screenshot of it?
Click on the 2nd icon located in the bottom left corner of the comment box🍫🍫
I can't play on my laptop or in the Microsoft app, my gold bars don't even load my progress.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thank you for joining us! We love chatting and helping out, but we do all our conversations in English so everyone can understand and join in.
Could you please re-post your question in English? That way, one of our friendly community members can jump in to assist you
Thanks for understanding and have a wonderful day