Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
II believe I've been overcharged.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @Countrybrown🤗 Welcome back to the King Community!
I am sorry to hear that you were overcharged for a purchase in your game! Can you please tell me which device are you using to play the game?
I just purchased 1.99 purchase and you charged me 6.97 please refund me august 13 2024
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Find more info how you can check this up and how to dispute a purchase if it has been incorrectly charged: