Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
How to use forthcoming seasons pass without giveup since I have no goldbar
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hello @baby1212 Do you mean the SeasonPass event in your game? All the tiers and boosters in Season Pass can be gained by playing easy older levels! You just need to pass the levels, so scroll back in your game and go to any old level you know you can beat and play it, again and again, to get to the top of Season Pass.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Please check this page here about Season Pass
You can also check videos on YouTube... Chasti39
keep trying, there is no other, I can't buy...I'm going for level 11,639 "I think"...