Update on Generic response

Options
BreeziMVE
BreeziMVE Posts: 8 Level 2

Hey, everyone I had to take a minute to update you on generic response first I want to thank everybody for their comments good or bad all were well received and respected thank you for that and as a result of my post I received a personal email from customer service at Candy crush containing a genuine and heartfelt apology as well as 100 coins in my account. PS so for all of y'all who said I should have just got over it and I was oversharing, well they heard me and remember a closed mouth never gets fed.

Comments

• PyroIllumination
    PyroIllumination Posts: 66 Level 2
    Options
  • christinewupp
    christinewupp Posts: 7,025 Legend
    Options

I am glad also. She is a good and kind soul, QueenB, when she spots a post of a needy newcomer she'll get it sorted for you !

Unfortunately as your original post was edited by the community manager it does now sound as if I had given you the wrong advice, especially in light of the good fortune of the community manager spotting your distressed post and being able to intervene to help.

I remember the original post was very long and painted a very different picture to the edited one as it now appears. I was reading into your original post that you had had two months of upset and stress over what was ultimately a minor and common issue in Candy Crush (losing connection during Candy Royale) My comment wasn't really meant to read that you "should just get over it" and I am sad that you think that is what I said. I merely answered your question of "what would YOU do if you were in my position?" or similar wording, which I definitely remember reading but which has been edited out of your post for some reason. I am sad about all of this editing as it now sounds like I was interfering in a matter that was none of my business, and of course I can no longer edit my own post myself.

Anyhow, good luck with your 100 gold bars. I am glad to read that you are happy with your compensation. Happy Crushing !

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?