Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
was 20/21 of in a row contest and see phone down for dinner, came back and it said I lost!! WTH??? I want my winnings! Ended up winning, then again the next level. Why is it doing this and why did I lose when I didn’t lose or play the full level????
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
Hi there, yes do contact player support for this, but in future also I would recommend you don't pause a game in the middle of a level, especially such an important level. If the connection is lost while in the midst of a level then the game will count that as level lost. It does depend on your device settings I think. If your phone is set to go into sleep mode/ close down after it has not been touched for a certain length of time, then that may have happened in this case. So check your settings for this, and best to always finish a level you have started.
Hi and Welcome to the King Community
Thanks for the feedback. Please email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center so they can check up what happened in your game.
You can also email them from here: